Thursday, September 23

Congratulations Leo!

Congratulations, Leo! You are officially the longest cooking baby in the Vogrinc family!

Today I am at 32 weeks, 0 days, which is the exact gestational age that I went into labor with John Paul. Since it is now past the hour of 3:22pm (when JP came into the world), we are breathing a little sigh of relief that Leo is still happily gestating within me.

Of course, there's no real scientific/biological reason for this particular day to be any more of a risk for something to go wrong, but I have been on edge all day, trying not to stir anything up. Today was also a mental milestone for me, as I can now start focusing on preparing our home for the new baby, who can safely be born in a month! I am making lists of small household projects and have purchased a few "new baby" items at Target.com. Also, I had a good phone conversation with a friend that was able to counsel me through my sewing pattern anxiety, and I am really excited to get started on this Baptismal gown.
Praise God for today being another uneventful day!

John Paul and Grand Dad playing ball together.
(We're so glad that you came to visit, Dad! Thanks for all of your help!)



No comments:

Post a Comment